How We Can Help You
Nurses Helping Nurses – Special Program for Healthcare Workers Suffering from Stress on the Frontlines of COVID-19 . . .
Read More . . .
Common Disorders Treated (Children, Teens, Adults, Seniors)
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- ADHD or ADD – Adults
- ADHD or ADD – Children
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Autism Spectrum
- Borderline Personality
- Chronic Insomnia
- Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD)
- Narcissistic Personality
- Psychosis and Psychotic Spectrum
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorders
Personal Life Balance
- Difficulties with Self-Esteem/Self-Confidence
- Workplace Issues/Occupational Stress
- Physician/Attorney/Professional Burnout
- Difficulties with Assertiveness
- Emotional/Compulsive Overeating
Coping with Life’s Challenges
- Divorce or Marriage Problems
- Workplace Stress or Unemployment
- Grief Processing
- Alcohol or Drug Dependency
- Suicidal Ideation
Your Partner for All Ages . . .
When you visit our office, you may meet Rosie. She may bark to announce visitors. She is a very sweet and friendly dog. Rosie usually sits in her dog bed in Elizabeth’s office during appointments.